- okonomiyaki sauce
- yakisoba sauce
- japanese noodles
- dashi soup stock
- thin strips of meat: chicken, pork, beef, shrimp or whatever
- green onion sliced thin
- thin strips of carrot
- fresh mushrooms sliced thin
1) Cook japanese noodles according to package. Then stir fry with some yakisoba sauce.
2) Mix together
2 c flour3) pour some batter on a griddle, let it cook for a little, then add toppings (meat and vetetables) and flip over.
1 1/2 C water or water with dashi soup stock
1/3-1/2 head of shreeded cabbage
4) Meanwhile, cook an egg on the griddle, break yoke and swish it around so that the egg is about the same size as the pancake.
Layer on the plate in the following order
- some stir-fried Japanese noodles
- fried egg
- okonomiyaki pancake
- I cheated and bought a package of thinly slice cabbage (intended for use in cole slaw).
- I used pork when I made it.
- I used an electric griddle to cook everything.